The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all tasting events, corporate events, product and services sold/run by Club Vino, regardless of the venue.
If you are booking using a gift voucher from an external company, additional terms apply, please see section (2) below.
If you are booking a private or corporate wine tasting event additional terms apply, please see section (3) below.
General Terms and Conditions
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to anyone under 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- Your booking is not secured until payment is received – all courses, tastings and private events must be paid for in advance, unless otherwise agreed with Club Vino.
- If you are redeeming a gift voucher for one of our events then your booking is not secured until Club Vino Office have confirmed receipt of such booking via email. Gift Vouchers are valid 6 months.
- All bookings are refundable up to 14 days prior to the event date.
- Between 14 and 7 days prior to the event date you may transfer your booking to an alternative event (if this event has a different cost then an additional payment, or a refund, must be arranged).
- Within 7 days of the event date, you may, if you are unable to attend a course, send a substitute. No refunds will be provided, nor will you be able to transfer to another event.
- If you do not attend a booked course or event, no refund will apply except under exceptional circumstances, at the discretion of Club Vino.
- We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or change the venue of any course or event.
- We reserve the right to ask any person to leave any event if their behaviour is deemed unacceptable or disruptive to others.
- We do not serve alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- All participants must be legally old enough to drink alcohol and will consume any alcohol responsibly in the presence of our staff. Club Vino reserves the right to ask any guests to provide proof of age of any guests in accordance with the “Challenge 25” policy.
- We will provide spittoons for the event and recommend that any attendees who are driving do not consume alcohol. We are not liable or responsible for any individual who chooses to drive from the event.
- Booking with vouchers purchased from external companies
- If you are using a gift voucher purchased from an external company your booking will not be confirmed until the voucher number(s) supplied with the booking have been verified by Club Vino staff.
- Each external company we work with has a different arrangement for the tasting event where their vouchers are accepted. Please contact us with details of the company supplying your voucher and we can let you know the correct terms.
- Private and Corporate Tastings
- For Private and Corporate Tastings a deposit of 50% is payable within two weeks of the invoice date, full payment must be made two weeks prior to the event date.
- From date of booking to 14 days prior to the event – a £50 admin fee applies to any cancellation.
- Within 7 to 14 days prior to the event date – 50% (of event cost) cancellation fee applies.
- Within 7 days prior to the event date – 100% (of event cost) cancellation fee applies.
- Club Vino is not responsible for any aspects of the event supplied by a third party.
- Intellectual Property
The design of this Website, text, pictures, graphics and the selection and arrangement of such materials and all software compilations, coding, underlying source code, software and all other material whatsoever on this website is copyright Club Vino. Any infringement of copyright in the Website or the materials on it may lead to criminal and/or civil liability. All our rights are specifically reserved.
You are permitted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of the Website for the sole purpose of using the Website as a research and information resource provided you agree not to change and/or delete any content, web design and/or layout contained in such material. The use of any other materials on the Website for whatever purpose is strictly prohibited. Please note that you must not use any part of the materials on the Website for any commercial or business purposes.