Lets pop some corks and plan a Christmas party to remember.
DRINK SOME TRULY AMAZING WINES
Champagne, Barolo the finest port. It’s Christmas, time to pull out the special bottles.
IN WITH THE BIG CLUB VINO QUIZ FINALE
Interactive fastest finger first quiz plays on mobile phones. Lots of competitive fun after a few vinos.
THROW IN SOME FUN PARTY GAMES
Call my wine bluff, The blind sommelier. The Christmas cocktail master challenge. The finest fun and games.
THE PERFECT FOOD PAIRING
A standing tasting with canapés, a gourmet cheese board or a sit-down dinner. Fine wine and gourmet food, the perfect pairing.
Let's plan your corporate Christmas party
Christmas Parties include
- Standing sitting or dining set up
- In your office or in an offsite venue
- Expert Sommelier Host
- Champagne reception
- 6 premium hand selected Christmas style wines Restaurant quality wine glasses
- Bespoke company branded tasting notes Optional food pairings
- Optional fun wine activities
- A thrilling and engaging “Fastest Finger First” quiz that will keep the participants on the edge of their seats and end the night on a high.
Late Availability Dates
We have a range of selection of late availability packages available. Please contact the team to discuss further.
29th Nov – Ivy Victoria, Pink Bar (28 seated or 70 standing)
30th Nov – Ivy Chelsea Garden (26 pax seated or 40 standing)
1st Dec – Granary Square Brasserie, Stirling room (20 seated or 30 standing) – Kings Cross
5th Dec – Semi private space in Marylebone A package for 35 people either 3 course meal or charcuterie / cheese boards + 5 wines for £4980 + VAT all inc.
19th Dec – Brasserie of Light (22 pax seated or 30 standing), Or Ivy Tower Bridge, Tower Bridge room (30 seated or 50 standing